In case of cancellation of an order placed with World overseas services LLP the full amount is forfeited and no money is refunded back.
No Refund will be given for orders placed with World overseas services LLP.
Refund will be only processed if World overseas services LLP reject an application, if it does not meet the qualification criteria.
- No Refund on Negative skill assessment / Visa Refusal, if there was a negative verification from Employer or for any false or misleading document provided by client.
- No refunds in case of withdrawing the application, due to any reason after releasing the checklist and sharing the intellectual property.
- The Client agrees to pay the balance of the fess due within the time frame specified in their nominated payment option. A receipt will be sent to the client on the same day of payment.
- Application fee/s, which are payable by the client are subject to change by the relevant authority. Notification will be sent to the client if such a change occurs.
- Before commencing our service, WORLD OVERSEAS SERVICES LLP will question the Client to reveal if a migrating family has had previous and/ or pending criminal convictions. The professional fees refund policy does not apply if the skills, state/ territory or visa application is rejected due to a previous and/or pending criminal conviction affecting a migrating family member, that was not detailed to the WORLD OVERSEAS SERVICES LLP agent before commencing our service. WORLD OVERSEAS SERVICES LLP retains the right to terminate a contract, where a client has withheld information regarding a previous and/or pending criminal conviction affecting a migrating family member prior to the commencement of our service.
- the professional fees refund policy does not apply where an application cannot continue due to a material change in migration law, or Client personal circumstance. Including a change to the migration regulations or requirements set by The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIBP), Nominated State/Territory, and you’re relevant Skills Assessing Authority. This also includes changes in personal circumstance including but not limited to character change and change medical conditions.
- Before commencing our service, WORLD OVERSEAS SERVICES LLP will question the Client regarding their English language ability. Should the client fail to meet the required English language level required to have their visa approved, the professional fees refund policy does not apply.
- Refunds are 100% performance based and are not payable unless the client’s skills or visa application is rejected and the client’s migration application cannot proceed and succeed and will not be refundable in the event that the client decides not to continue the application prior to final decision.
- WORLD OVERSEAS SERVICES LLP has no control over the time taken to process the application once it has been received by the governing body and so cannot be held responsible for time taken for them to complete the case. Nor are we able to guarantee their final decisions on a case